Requesting a Certificate of Good Standing

To request a Certificate of Good Standing, an attorney must send a letter, which includes the attorney's current contact information (name, firm/office, address, phone number, e-mail address) along with the attorney's admission date and the required fee in the form of a check made payable to Clerk, U.S. Court of Federal Claims, to the following address:

Office of the Clerk of Court
United States Court of Federal Claims
717 Madison Place, NW
Washington, DC 20439

For assistance, please call the Clerk's Office at (202) 357-6406.

The Clerk's Office will process the request within one week of receipt. The completed certificate will be mailed to the requesting attorney at the attorney's official address of record in the court's CM/ECF system unless otherwise directed.