Video Evidence Presentation System
- 1-4 mobile large screen monitors and desktop monitors for the bench, the witness stand, counsel tables, and the lectern.
- Standard courtroom resolution is 1024 x 768; some courtrooms support higher resolutions.
- Document camera at the lectern for displaying paper items on all screens in the courtroom.
- VGA and 1/8" audio connection for laptops at counsel tables which allow the laptop screen image to be displayed on all monitors in the courtroom and for the audio to be played through the sound system.
- Some courtrooms have the capability to accept HDMI connections.
- Annotation which allows users at the lectern or witness stand to draw on the screen to highlight items on display.
- In some courtrooms, annotation is available at the bench and counsel tables.